Well, Hailey is out of school and so far is enjoying summer. She is irritated with mom for making her read and do work pages so she keeps her brain working.
Jonathan is a turkey and has learned to throw the biggest fits on earth!!! I think he thinks he is 2. He is into everything as well. He is speaking so much now and can tell you what he wants and how he wants it!
As for the baby, it is doing well. Moving all over and heartbeat is still strong. I bought a doppler so I can hear it on a regular basis to ease any anxiety I have. We have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am far enough along that we can see the sex if the baby will cooperate! I am dealing with an "angel" so we will see how that goes. At my last appointment they said it looked like a girl but they were going to wait to confirm it since I was only 14 weeks. So I will update later and let you all know the sex and hopefully a name (Nathan can't decide on one).
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment