As many of you already know...
I was placed on bed rest 4 weeks ago since I was already beginning to efface at 28 weeks! Wow, it has been an interesting few past weeks.
I received Steroid injections to help mature her lungs and I spent a short afternoon in the hospital being monitored for contractions and such. Of course, thankfully, none. But for whatever reason my body is just getting ready too early to have her. They think it could be because I got pregnant less than 2 years after Jonathan was born (since he is only 19 months now). But they are not 100%!
I now go to the doctors 2 times a week for close measurements and to make sure everything is staying the same.
My mom came out to "live" with us about 4 weeks ago. She is running my daycare for me and of course helping me with my own while Nathan works! Thank goodness for moms!!!
I will try to update if changes happen but no guarantee. They said I will continue with my restrictions and close monitoring for another 4 weeks and then they will not try to stop her if she wants to come. So as of now if we make it to AT LEAST November 9th- we are good. Of course her due date is December 7; so anything closer to that is better!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment